Hawthorn is excited to bring another year of summer programming designed to expand the education horizon for our students. We are offering many new types of project based learning courses and opportunities in the areas of core academics, the arts and athletics. The program, open to all kindergarten through eighth-grade Hawthorn District 73 students, will take place at Townline Elementary, 810 N. Aspen Drive in Vernon Hills.
- Session 1 (grades 1 – 8) July 8 – July 19 Fee: $280
- Session 2 (grades 1 – 8) July 22 – August 2 Fee: $280
- Kindergarten dates: July 8 – August 2 Fee: $560.00
- Hours: 7:55 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.
- Hawthorn will be offering before care in the Townline cafeteria from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Cost: $100 per session
For more information and to view the course descriptions in English and Spanish, visit the HEI page of our website. If you have questions, please call: 847-489-5598 or email: HEI@hawthorn73.org.