Dear Hawthorn Families,
To close out the end of the 2019-2020 school year, we are going to be having an END OF YEAR “REVERSE” CAR PARADE on the last day of school, June 3rd! For this parade, staff members will stand outside the schools and students/families can drive by and wave! Please do not get out of your car. It is important that you maintain safety as there will be many cars and staff members present.
* The parade will start at 2:00pm.
* All families must stay in their vehicles throughout the parade.
* Staff will be standing 6 feet apart, spread out along the perimeter of Aspen and Elementary South.
* Teachers/Staff will stand in order by grade level, starting with kindergarten near the entrance to the parade. Following our grade level teams, our P.E., Related Arts, and all other staff will follow.
* Feel free to decorate your cars, wear your Hawthorn gear and show your Hawthorn Pride!
- Line up facing north on Aspen Drive @ 2:00pm.
- Enter the campus at the north end (near the entrance to Aspen School).
- Follow the drive around the back of Aspen School.
- Exit onto Aspen Drive and turn right (turn south to exit).
Wave, honk, hold signs – show some HAWTHORN LOVE!
See you at the parade on June 3, 2020!
Dr. Martin and Mrs. Hunter