Please join us on Friday, February 20th, from 6-8:00pm for Family Fun Night and the PTO Book Fair. The highlight of the evening will be “Bubble Man and his Bubble Wonders” show. Download the registration form below.
The whole school is excited about our upcoming Book Fair. An amazing selection of books is headed our way! At the Book Fair you will find the latest and finest titles for kids, as well as books of interest to parents.
The Book Fair is a great way to get everyone excited about reading. Come shop early for the holidays! The book fair will be open on Monday, November 24th after school during conferences and Tuesday, November 25th in the morning during conferences. The on-line book fair is open from November 16 through December 6th.
The release of Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Long Haul #9 is scheduled for November 4. Be one of the first to get your hands on this great book! Click here to download the pre-order form. Complete the form return it to your school by October 29. Enclose a check made payable to Hawthorn PTO in the amount of $9.62 ($8.99 plus 7% tax) and a phone number on the check. The books will be shipped November 4 and handed to your students when they arrive at the school. What a way to start off the new school year and help support the schools!
- Back to School BashAugust 23, 2016 - 8:39 am
- Enrichment Deadline ApproachingSeptember 21, 2016 - 6:49 pm
- Elementary South Makes the Top 10 ListSeptember 22, 2016 - 6:17 pm
- Health Requirements for New StudentsSeptember 23, 2016 - 10:43 am
- Community Input SoughtSeptember 26, 2016 - 10:03 am
- Community Meeting Offers ChildcareOctober 5, 2016 - 3:11 pm
- Clown WatchOctober 5, 2016 - 3:31 pm
- Be Seen and Heard Assembly – Parent Information M...October 6, 2016 - 7:03 am
- PE Night is a BlastOctober 19, 2017 - 8:21 am
- Thanks for Joining Us at Aspen Drive LibraryOctober 18, 2017 - 9:54 am
- Halloween Procedures at Elementary SouthOctober 16, 2017 - 12:55 pm
- Red Ribbon Week 2017October 12, 2017 - 10:47 am
- Dr. Martin Reads at Aspen Drive LibraryOctober 12, 2017 - 7:26 am
- Alternate Transportation FormOctober 11, 2017 - 2:23 pm
- Volunteers needed for Elementary South Pumpkin ChaseOctober 6, 2017 - 12:46 pm
- Hawthorn Elementary South wins 6th place in the Lake County...October 4, 2017 - 3:45 pm