Please join us on Friday, February 20th, from 6-8:00pm for Family Fun Night and the PTO Book Fair. The highlight of the evening will be “Bubble Man and his Bubble Wonders” show. Download the registration form below.
The whole school is excited about our upcoming Book Fair. An amazing selection of books is headed our way! At the Book Fair you will find the latest and finest titles for kids, as well as books of interest to parents.
The Book Fair is a great way to get everyone excited about reading. Come shop early for the holidays! The book fair will be open on Monday, November 24th after school during conferences and Tuesday, November 25th in the morning during conferences. The on-line book fair is open from November 16 through December 6th.
The release of Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Long Haul #9 is scheduled for November 4. Be one of the first to get your hands on this great book! Click here to download the pre-order form. Complete the form return it to your school by October 29. Enclose a check made payable to Hawthorn PTO in the amount of $9.62 ($8.99 plus 7% tax) and a phone number on the check. The books will be shipped November 4 and handed to your students when they arrive at the school. What a way to start off the new school year and help support the schools!
- Notification: fertilizer and weed control applicationMay 6, 2016 - 12:25 pm
- Family Dance Photo Booth PicturesMay 9, 2016 - 12:05 pm
- May 2016 NewsletterMay 10, 2016 - 2:01 pm
- Band & Orchestra CampMay 10, 2016 - 7:03 pm
- Most Improved AwardMay 10, 2016 - 7:18 pm
- Register NowMay 11, 2016 - 5:24 pm
- Countryside Food DriveMay 12, 2016 - 10:49 am
- Thanks to the School Leadership TeamMay 18, 2016 - 6:12 pm
- Early Voting Begins this Week for the April 4 ElectionMarch 22, 2017 - 9:36 am
- Spirit Night at Chick-fil-AMarch 21, 2017 - 1:26 pm
- 6th Grade Parent OrientationMarch 20, 2017 - 7:58 am
- Signs of Suicide & Depression AwarenessMarch 20, 2017 - 7:06 am
- Dual Language Expands to Middle SchoolsMarch 19, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- Education Foundation LaunchedMarch 19, 2017 - 1:23 pm
- Register Now for D73 Summer ClassesMarch 19, 2017 - 12:38 pm
- Aspen Art FairMarch 18, 2017 - 1:37 pm