Please join us on Friday, February 20th, from 6-8:00pm for Family Fun Night and the PTO Book Fair. The highlight of the evening will be “Bubble Man and his Bubble Wonders” show. Download the registration form below.
The whole school is excited about our upcoming Book Fair. An amazing selection of books is headed our way! At the Book Fair you will find the latest and finest titles for kids, as well as books of interest to parents.
The Book Fair is a great way to get everyone excited about reading. Come shop early for the holidays! The book fair will be open on Monday, November 24th after school during conferences and Tuesday, November 25th in the morning during conferences. The on-line book fair is open from November 16 through December 6th.
The release of Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Long Haul #9 is scheduled for November 4. Be one of the first to get your hands on this great book! Click here to download the pre-order form. Complete the form return it to your school by October 29. Enclose a check made payable to Hawthorn PTO in the amount of $9.62 ($8.99 plus 7% tax) and a phone number on the check. The books will be shipped November 4 and handed to your students when they arrive at the school. What a way to start off the new school year and help support the schools!
- Got2RunMay 25, 2016 - 2:53 pm
- August 2016 NewsletterAugust 24, 2016 - 1:26 pm
- Thanks for Attending New to South PlaydateAugust 24, 2016 - 1:41 pm
- Tears and CheersAugust 24, 2016 - 1:58 pm
- PTO Store – How Easy is This?!August 29, 2016 - 12:51 pm
- Room Party MoneySeptember 1, 2016 - 7:14 am
- Important Information about Student AbsencesSeptember 7, 2016 - 2:24 pm
- Orchestra/Band Date ChangeSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:43 pm
- New To Elementary South Slide PresentationAugust 17, 2017 - 9:43 am
- Get Ready for the Residency EventJuly 31, 2017 - 3:41 pm
- End of School Parties are a Big HitJune 6, 2017 - 3:43 pm
- Elementary South 2017 Field DayJune 1, 2017 - 1:52 pm
- May 2017 SOAR WinnersJune 1, 2017 - 11:10 am
- Fifth Grade Healthy Lifestyles Graduation CeremonyMay 25, 2017 - 10:46 am
- ES/Aspen 2017 Spring Orchestra ConcertMay 25, 2017 - 10:10 am
- Elementary South Volunteers are the Best!May 25, 2017 - 9:36 am