Happy April, everyone! This is an exciting time because we are beginning to plan for the next school year. We have already received many questions about placement. Our staff will begin the class building process at the end of April or beginning of May for the 2017-2018 school year.
March always comes “roaring” into Elementary South like a lion because when March comes in, so does STATE TESTING.
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends. As we move into 2017, I wish you all good health, joy, and a school year filled with academic and social growth!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. As we move into the holiday season, it reminds us all how fortunate we are to have such a caring community.
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year! The entire Hawthorn Elementary South Staff is so excited to have the children back in the building. We are buzzing with excitement for the new school year to begin!
- Process Continues on FacilitiesApril 21, 2016 - 5:42 pm
- BOE Meeting on Architect AssessmentMay 19, 2016 - 10:07 am
- Building a Stronger CommunityMay 20, 2016 - 12:01 pm
- Fifth Grade Science FairMay 20, 2016 - 1:43 pm
- Parent Education NightMay 25, 2016 - 1:19 pm
- Got2RunMay 25, 2016 - 2:53 pm
- Enroll Now for FallMay 26, 2016 - 8:25 am
- BOE Invites Input from ParentsMay 26, 2016 - 8:32 am
- Reader’s Theater in Mrs. Worden’s ClassApril 21, 2017 - 12:40 pm
- Important Information for Bus Riders from Westwood Neig...April 20, 2017 - 1:10 pm
- Fifth Grade Science FairApril 20, 2017 - 8:48 am
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation WeekApril 19, 2017 - 7:10 am
- Family Fitness Night Was a Blast!April 17, 2017 - 1:40 pm
- Stemapalooza Comes to Elementary South!April 17, 2017 - 11:09 am
- Personalized LearningApril 16, 2017 - 5:57 pm
- Stevenson Math CarnivalApril 13, 2017 - 10:32 am