Hawthorn PTO sponsored a Family Fitness Night at Townline Elementary School on Thursday, April 13th. Participants had a blast taking part in Zumba and Yoga!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud webmaster contributed a whooping 290 entries.
Entries by webmaster
The marketing and product development teams from ETA hand2mind, a local educational publishing company, will be volunteering their time to help facilitate fun STEM activities throughout the day at Elementary South on April 28th.
Parents of incoming 6th graders for 2017-2018 school year are invited to attend the 6th Grade Parent Orientation meeting to be held at Middle School North and Middle School South.
Happy April, everyone! This is an exciting time because we are beginning to plan for the next school year. We have already received many questions about placement. Our staff will begin the class building process at the end of April or beginning of May for the 2017-2018 school year.
Come out and join us for a Family Fun & Fitness Night at Townline Elementary School – Thursday, April 13, 2017 @ 6:30 pm (doors open @ 6 pm). 100% of the proceeds from this event will go directly to the PTO!
Please read our exciting APRIL edition of the Social Work Central newsletter! This will be our LAST EDITION of the 2016-2017 school year! This month’s edition is all about communication and how important it is. PLUS: Becky KG has an important announcement that you won’t want to miss! 🙂
Don’t forget to stop in at Chick-fil-A on Wednesday, March 22nd for Hawthorn Spirit Day sponsored by the PTO.
Hawthorn 73 PTO’s Family Programming Committee invites you to attend “Air: The Invisible Wonder” on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:30 pm at Aspen Elementary School. Come learn about air and the atmosphere through cool demonstrations from Mobile Ed Productions. This entertaining and educational show is free and open to all K-8 families.
All PE classes at Hawthorn Elementary South will be participating in a special challenge course day on Friday, March 24th. This day will be led by instructors from Hot Ground Gym. **IMPORTANT** All students must fill out a waiver to participate.
March always comes “roaring” into Elementary South like a lion because when March comes in, so does STATE TESTING.
- Fifth Grade Science FairMay 20, 2016 - 1:43 pm
- Summer Readers RuleAugust 24, 2016 - 10:43 am
- SOAR Above the LineAugust 24, 2016 - 1:09 pm
- August 2016 NewsletterAugust 24, 2016 - 1:26 pm
- Thanks for Attending New to South PlaydateAugust 24, 2016 - 1:41 pm
- Tears and CheersAugust 24, 2016 - 1:58 pm
- PTO Store – How Easy is This?!August 29, 2016 - 12:51 pm
- Room Party MoneySeptember 1, 2016 - 7:14 am
- End of School Parties are a Big HitJune 6, 2017 - 3:43 pm
- Elementary South 2017 Field DayJune 1, 2017 - 1:52 pm
- May 2017 SOAR WinnersJune 1, 2017 - 11:10 am
- Fifth Grade Healthy Lifestyles Graduation CeremonyMay 25, 2017 - 10:46 am
- ES/Aspen 2017 Spring Orchestra ConcertMay 25, 2017 - 10:10 am
- Elementary South Volunteers are the Best!May 25, 2017 - 9:36 am
- ES/Aspen 2017 Spring Band ConcertMay 23, 2017 - 8:07 am
- SOAR Runs in the Rain for a Good Cause!May 22, 2017 - 3:46 pm