Mrs. Ray’s sixth grade class has created a website to raise awareness about bullying. Click here to view the website.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud webmaster contributed a whooping 332 entries.
Entries by webmaster
Are you looking for an opportunity to volunteer? The PE staff is looking for volunteers to help spot during the climbing unit that is starting on Tuesday, February 27th! If you are willing and able to help keep kids safe, you can help!
Please join us for an informational session on parenting from Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital. The event will take place Tuesday, March 6, at 6:30 p.m. at Middle School North.
Here is the slideshow that Dr. Martin presented on Thursday, February 1st, to parents of incoming kindergarten students. Elementary South – Kdg
Congratulations to all of our January SOAR (SAFE, ON TASK, ACT RESPONSIBLE, RESPECT) winners, who “Soared Above the Line” in academics or behavior this month. First Name Homeroom Teacher Kian Avila Sameera Avila Ankita Dingman Rashtri Dingman Hanshitha Schryver Daniel Schryver Ankita Silver Mason Silver Medha 1 Bleck Sahasra 1 Bleck Daiwik 1 Brettner Chloe […]
Students with birthdays during the months of January and July celebrated in the cafeteria with Dr. Martin at the Birthday Bash on January 26th.
Hawthorn District 73 Social Workers, in conjunction with the other D128 feeder school districts (Libertyville, Oak Grove and St. Joe’s) would like to invite you to a PARENT ONLY viewing of the highly acclaimed documentary film, “Screenagers.” This is a candid film about what it is like to grow up in the digital age. This […]
Members of STAR (Students Taking Additional Responsibilities) kicked off Elementary South’s Kindness Challenge week by greeting students with banners and encouraging them to be kind to others.
Fourth and fifth grade Orchestra students from Elementary South and Aspen enjoyed performing for their families during their winter orchestra concert on Thursday, January 18th. Congratulations to Ms. Lee and her students on an outstanding performance.
Kindergarten students in Mrs. Silver’s classroom are learning about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. by reading non-fiction books and poems about this influential leader of the civil rights movement.
- Principals Read at LibraryOctober 10, 2016 - 1:01 pm
- Toys for Tots DonationsNovember 1, 2016 - 5:26 pm
- Happy Halloween 2016!November 2, 2016 - 1:54 pm
- October 2016 SOAR WinnersNovember 3, 2016 - 12:15 pm
- Bus SafetyNovember 10, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- HES Moring News BroadcastNovember 10, 2016 - 1:34 pm
- Library Bookmark ContestNovember 14, 2016 - 9:46 pm
- Thank you for Visiting!November 16, 2016 - 9:17 am
- Bullying Awareness WebsiteFebruary 19, 2018 - 11:14 am
- Happy Chinese New Year!February 16, 2018 - 10:05 am
- We Want Your Advice about District 73’s FutureFebruary 15, 2018 - 4:37 pm
- A Message Regarding Events in FloridaFebruary 15, 2018 - 4:19 pm
- Parent Volunteers Needed for Climbing UnitFebruary 15, 2018 - 7:15 am
- Information Session on ParentingFebruary 15, 2018 - 7:01 am
- Kindergarten Parent Information Night SlideshowFebruary 1, 2018 - 3:42 pm
- January 2018 SOAR WinnersFebruary 1, 2018 - 9:38 am