Thank you to all of the students and parents who joined Dr. Martin on Monday evening at the Aspen Drive Library to listen to her read some of her favorite stories. Everybody enjoyed the stories and the refreshments!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud webmaster contributed a whooping 306 entries.
Entries by webmaster
A chill is in the air, the pumpkins are in the patch, Halloween is approaching and we are getting excited about our upcoming festivities. We will celebrate on Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
Elementary South students and staff will recognize Red Ribbon Week beginning Wednesday, October 25th through Tuesday, October 31st with different activities scheduled for each day of the week.
Join Dr. Martin as she reads some of her favorite books on Monday, October 16 at the Aspen Drive Library. Refreshments will be served at 6:30. Stories begin at 6:45. No need to register, just drop in!
If your child will be taking alternate transportation home from school please fill out the Alternate Transportation form and send it to school in the morning with your child.
The 2017 Pumpkin Chase is coming soon and we need volunteers on Tuesday, October 31, from 8:30-11:00am to help keep kids safe, keep them on the path, and cheer them on.
Congratulations to the staff and students at Hawthorn Elementary South for taking 6th place in the Lake County Regional Office of Education’s Attendance and Truancy Division Twenty-Seventh Annual Fall Attendance Competition.
Our children’s safety is our number one priority and we want to be able to keep you informed at all times. Remind 101, our TEXT APP, is the fastest way for the school to blast information to you in a timely manner.
Thank you to everyone who attended Elementary South’s Family Bingo Night on Friday, September 15th. We had 465 participants, lots of pizza, prizes and fun! A big shout out to all of the Family Alliance members for all of their hard work putting the event together.
Attention Facebook Friends and Families. Countryside Fire Protection District is competing for a $3000 grant. Your nomination is important to CFPD, so please visit our Facebook Page and vote for CFPD’s Step Up and Stand Out video.
- Back to School BashAugust 23, 2016 - 8:39 am
- Enrichment Deadline ApproachingSeptember 21, 2016 - 6:49 pm
- Elementary South Makes the Top 10 ListSeptember 22, 2016 - 6:17 pm
- Health Requirements for New StudentsSeptember 23, 2016 - 10:43 am
- Community Input SoughtSeptember 26, 2016 - 10:03 am
- Community Meeting Offers ChildcareOctober 5, 2016 - 3:11 pm
- Clown WatchOctober 5, 2016 - 3:31 pm
- Be Seen and Heard Assembly – Parent Information M...October 6, 2016 - 7:03 am
- PE Night is a BlastOctober 19, 2017 - 8:21 am
- Thanks for Joining Us at Aspen Drive LibraryOctober 18, 2017 - 9:54 am
- Halloween Procedures at Elementary SouthOctober 16, 2017 - 12:55 pm
- Red Ribbon Week 2017October 12, 2017 - 10:47 am
- Dr. Martin Reads at Aspen Drive LibraryOctober 12, 2017 - 7:26 am
- Alternate Transportation FormOctober 11, 2017 - 2:23 pm
- Volunteers needed for Elementary South Pumpkin ChaseOctober 6, 2017 - 12:46 pm
- Hawthorn Elementary South wins 6th place in the Lake County...October 4, 2017 - 3:45 pm