Don’t forget to stop in at Chick-fil-A on Wednesday, March 22nd for Hawthorn Spirit Day sponsored by the PTO.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud webmaster contributed a whooping 266 entries.
Entries by webmaster
Parents of incoming 6th graders for 2017-2018 school year are invited to attend the 6th Grade Parent Orientation meeting to be held at Middle School North and Middle School South.
Hawthorn 73 PTO’s Family Programming Committee invites you to attend “Air: The Invisible Wonder” on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:30 pm at Aspen Elementary School. Come learn about air and the atmosphere through cool demonstrations from Mobile Ed Productions. This entertaining and educational show is free and open to all K-8 families.
Students in grades 3rd – 5th, along with their families, are invited to attend the Math Carnival at Stevenson High School on Wednesday, May 10th, from 6:00-8:00pm.
All PE classes at Hawthorn Elementary South will be participating in a special challenge course day on Friday, March 24th. This day will be led by instructors from Hot Ground Gym. **IMPORTANT** All students must fill out a waiver to participate.
March always comes “roaring” into Elementary South like a lion because when March comes in, so does STATE TESTING.
Congratulations to all of our February SOAR (SAFE, ON TASK, ACT RESPONSIBLE, RESPECT) winners. Each of these students “Soared Above the Line” in academics or behavior.
Please see the attached information on the upcoming Tax Referendum.
Students with birthdays during the month of February celebrated with Dr. Martin at the “Birthday Bash” in the cafeteria on Thursday morning.
Students and their parents enjoyed the entertainment of a magician and shopping at the book fair during the PTO sponsored Family Night last week. Check out the pictures.
- Notification: fertilizer and weed control applicationMay 6, 2016 - 12:25 pm
- Family Dance Photo Booth PicturesMay 9, 2016 - 12:05 pm
- May 2016 NewsletterMay 10, 2016 - 2:01 pm
- Band & Orchestra CampMay 10, 2016 - 7:03 pm
- Most Improved AwardMay 10, 2016 - 7:18 pm
- Register NowMay 11, 2016 - 5:24 pm
- Countryside Food DriveMay 12, 2016 - 10:49 am
- Thanks to the School Leadership TeamMay 18, 2016 - 6:12 pm
- Early Voting Begins this Week for the April 4 ElectionMarch 22, 2017 - 9:36 am
- Spirit Night at Chick-fil-AMarch 21, 2017 - 1:26 pm
- 6th Grade Parent OrientationMarch 20, 2017 - 7:58 am
- Signs of Suicide & Depression AwarenessMarch 20, 2017 - 7:06 am
- Dual Language Expands to Middle SchoolsMarch 19, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- Education Foundation LaunchedMarch 19, 2017 - 1:23 pm
- Register Now for D73 Summer ClassesMarch 19, 2017 - 12:38 pm
- Aspen Art FairMarch 18, 2017 - 1:37 pm